The Stonebluff Historical Society Museum & Library perches on a tall, rocky bluff overlooking the pastoral hamlet of Durrow-on-Dunwash. It is an unexpected treasure amongst the thatched roofs and tilled fields of Bree-land, being home to one of the region's largest collections of scholarly texts and artifacts from as far away as Forochel.
Now that the museum is established, Nallo the Younger has turned his attention toward a new project. Designed for the people of Bree-land, this lecture series is meant to educate the locals about their ever-changing world.
Archive of Past Lectures
- An Introduction to the Cultures of Middle-earth
- Edible and Medicinal Wild Plants of Bree-land
- Cooking for the Season (with guest speaker Rosemead Locksley)
- Basic Wilderness Survival Skills (with guest speaker Oendir Arrowheart)
- Beneath Our Feet - An Introduction to Bree-land Geology
- A History of the Barrow-downs (with guest speaker Morducai Mossfoot)
- The History of the Old Forest (with guest speaker Atanamir)
- An Introduction to Elvish Genealogy
- The History and Significance of Precious Gems
- The Great Plague: Causes and Spread (with guest speaker Raenarcam)